Final Instructions Hillclimb 2015
Wexford Hillclimb Weekend
11th of April 2015
Final Instructions No.1
1. Scrutiny Saturday morning in the paddock between 8 am & 10am.
2. Because of limited space in the paddock we would ask competitor’s to park tight and tidy and all trailers must go into the field. (NO TRAILERS ON THE ROAD)
Any Salon cars please use the field as a paddock.
3. We would ask competitors not enter the paddock until 7.30am as they are public roads and will be open till 9am.
4. No competing cars allowed on the hill prior to the event including road legal cars without prior permission from COC/DEP COC
5. We insist that competitors refrain from starting cars before 8.30am
6.Drivers briefing will take place at 10.30am sharp in the Paddock. All Competitors must attend.
7. Drivers must sign on – No tickets No Run.
8. Sat Nav coordinates for the Start line are Start Line N52°.13.29,3 W6°.42.56/0
9. Prize giving will take place a half an hour after the last car finishes in Colfers Pub.
Yours in Motorsport
Clerk of the Course
DOWN LOAD HERE Wexford-Hillclimb-Weekend-final-instructions-2015