Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 8th December 2020 8pm
Horse & Hound Hotel Ballinaboola
Wexford Motor Club plan to hold its AGM on the 8th December 2020 subject to the lifting of level 5 restrictions and moving to level 2 on the 1st December. Due to Covid19 Government restrictions, notification of intent to attend must be submitted to Secretary by 8pm Saturday 5th December. Covid19 Declaration must be submitted prior to meeting (see below)
Proposed amendments to constitution or nominations to the Board must be received by the Club Secretary by 8pm Saturday 5th December 2020
For info and nomination forms contact Club Secretary Brian Kirwan Tel: 087 2991460 or Email: email@example.com
- All members wishing to attend the AGM must notify the Secretary by Saturday 5th December 8pm using link below
- Members who register their attendance will receive a link to complete a Covid19 Declaration form up to 72 hours before the AGM
**Only members who submit Covid19 Declaration will be admitted to the meeting.**
- The meeting will begin at 20:00hrs and doors will be open at 19:45hrs to allow ample time for everybody to enter in an orderly fashion. The hotel lobby or bar is not available for congregation before or after the meeting, so upon arrival we ask that you enter on time and proceed directly to the Function Room.
- Once inside room chairs cannot be moved from their set out positions, please maintain social distance at all times and use hand sanitizers provided in venue.
- Once meeting has concluded we will ask members to leave the premises one at a time with those closest to the exits first to go and once again not to congregate in the hotel lobby or bar areas.